Intertech Products, Inc. Careers
We work successfully with individuals that enjoy manufacturing and are committed to building careers within it and individuals that view working within manufacturing as a stepping stone while they strive to gain additional skills to pursue careers outside of the manufacturing sector.
How we work
We first look to promote from within the organization and encourage our existing associates to seek out additional responsibilities and roles as they are presented via the internal job postings. Associates can expect to be on-boarded with extensive off-the-floor & on-the-floor safety training. All on-the-floor training will be conducted within the framework of Training Within Industry (T.W.I.). Ensure communication is open & honest (H/R, financial, production, sales, etc.). Provide a clean, safe, and harassment free working environment for our associates.
Why Work at Intertech Products, Inc.?
We continuously seek out new ways of providing better service, manufacturing methods, QC systems, etc. Provide ongoing training in all areas of our business: Continuous education for all levels of employment, ongoing drug and alcohol awareness and prevention, continuous development of employee skill sets & abilities
Our Benefits Include:
- 10 paid Holidays per year
- Health Insurance with HRA and HSA options
- Dental, Vision, and PPE Reimbursement Plan
- Life Insurance and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401k with a Safe Harbor Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Community Service Days/Involvement
Our Work Culture
At Intertech Products, Inc. we believe in treating our employees fairly. We show our commitment to this by adhering to our OIT Values as follows:
- Maintain competitive wages & benefits when compared to business segment, area, company size, current financial condition, & employee experience/skill
- Ensure communication is open & honest (H/R, Financial, Production, Sales, Etc.)
- Always give bad news at the earliest possible date (give reasons why and share information openly)
- Maintain open door policy & listen to concerns, suggestions, complaints, etc. (respond to all in a timely fashion)
- Always encourage employees to better themselves
- We will not forsake the safety or training of our employees for production
Life at Intertech Products, Inc.
We support tuition and technical certification reimbursement programs for associates at all levels of the organization. We encourage associates to pursue continued education to enhance their skill sets and to expand/diversify their career goals. Witness the work environment and get a glimpse of how it is to work at Intertech Products, Inc. in the pictures below.